Avoid all fish hooks!

Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Wasteland

The school where I teach is so slow today; the place is already shutting down for the holidays. I am thankful to be here, even if it's to a near empty classroom. At least I'm still being paid. Went to see "The Pursuit of Happyness" last night with Leila and Sarah. It was Leila's Christmas present to us and I sure did enjoy it. I went to bed soon after; I was so tired and I don't know why. Need to take more vitamins.

Well, on to another empty class.

Yesterday I awoke in the middle of the night with an idea about the novel. I worked on it yesterday morning until I had to come back, shower and go to class. It is really coming together. I could use day in and day out to work on it but my destiny does not feel the same way. I know the sabbatical will happen. If not this upcoming semester, the summer one. I just know it.

Happy Holidays.

No comments: