Avoid all fish hooks!

Sunday, December 3, 2006

We've Got Tonight

Leila and I went out for a new keyboard and mouse for the home computer. First it was the mouse that was really hard to handle and then last Friday's storm with the window open left for a dead keyboard. Leila sprung for both since she left the window open. I am filled with ideas and the spirit. Dr. Dyer lifted me up this morning and listening to Dr. Maya Angelou tonight talking to Dave Chappelle on Iconoclasts set me safely down.

Since I've decided to run this marathon, wonderful things have been happening and they aren't just happening to Post-Thanksgiving wine guzzling me; they happen to ANYONE who steps out and says, "I have to self-actualize before I'm pushing up daisies."

For women it happens at 50. Does it also to men? Magazine article. Like Con Ed, I'm on it.

I have Bob Seger's "We've Got Tonight" playing, over and over. The keyboard works great. The mouse is divine. After Leila left, I noticed her AIM Away Message, "now look at the time I saved ya, mama let me upgrade ya."

No comments: