Avoid all fish hooks!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Reasons to Understand

Just when it all looks so bleak and the end may be near, great things happen whether it's a great dinner and evening out with one's daughter or having creative thoughts for stories, ways to get the message out on the workshop come at you like arrows from Cupid. My acceptance of my path is one of pure faith and love. I do not say that glibly or as a naive woman. I say it with force and gentle strength coming from every part of my being. I had read many times before about the importance of releasing the resistance, of giving in, of simply staying in the moment and allowing what will happen to happen. It is in this state of mind that the solutions come springing out like flowers on a vine.

I am thankful. I accept.

No comments: