Avoid all fish hooks!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Purpose Me


Got to do this fast. Sorry I have not posted in a while...manifesting a new computer/laptop. Ahhh, last night watched Charlie Rose and Howard Buffett (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Buffett)has just published a book, "Fragile: The Human Condition" filled with photos of folk all around the world.

This is a man whose father is the RICHEST man in the world (correct me if I'm wrong) and he has gone on to become a great philanthropist. I watched and felt my heart resume its rhythm. Always, every moment we are deciding what is important to us, what we are here for, and Howard Buffett has found his, and we are better for it.

Find your purpose. What makes you happy, really happy? Do it, and do not look back. It will all fall into place.

I promise.

Until I am better charged up with electronics, I bid you strong and delirious purpose.

No comments: