Avoid all fish hooks!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Better Than I Used to Be

Born on the Day of the Dead, my sugar pie is vibrant,
alive, and gorgeous, inside and out! Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Hurrying this morning to get on a bus to Boston before 1 pm and to vote before I leave. This morning, I realized I am sabotaging myself by staying awake late at night, often falling asleep in the living room, and staggering to bed hours later. I need to regiment my evening, too. So, today, on my daughter's 23rd birthday, I vow to retreat to bed before 11 pm every night unless I am at a celebration or special event. But, if I'm simply at home, to bed I go because I want to be energized and ready every morning. I woke up today at 9:15 am. Not acceptable. I could have written ten pages by then.

A new day, new awareness....I never get it wrong and never get it finished. Tweaking the process and gaining joy from it.

Okay, now on to vote, go to Boston, and have a ball with my baby girl.

No comments: