Avoid all fish hooks!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Fall in Love with Yourself and Embrace Life



“I believe in intuitions and inspirations...I sometimes FEEL that I am right. I do not KNOW that I am.”
Albert Einstein
 What have you got to love about yourself? You know, I know I've shown this photo before and yet it still thrills me. I showed it to John Holland four years ago when I attended his workshop on learning to become more psychic and he took one look and exclaimed, "Oh those are spirit lights!" I stood there, stunned. It made sense and yet it shocked me. I thought perhaps he would say it was a guardian angel or a loved one watching over me, but wasn't ready for spirit lights in general.

So think about it: We have tremendous support all around us. I know I have reiki guides, spirit guides, guardian angels, the ascended masters, archangels, and ancestors who deeply love me. What is there to fear? Important, too, is to watch your actions. Deepak Chopra says an essential spiritual law is that of making "right choices" meaning asking your heart if it is something that will make yourself and your family happy and if you respond with a "yes" then go for it, and if it says "no" STOP. Oh how I've ignored this intuitive voice, time after time, and so thus paid the consequences. But I also know forgiveness is my right and I accept it and move on with my life. Freedom is how it feels.

When you realize there are parts of you who are powerful and celestial, it springs forth the realization of wanting to release any parts no longer serving you and thus becoming whole as you always are. We are whole from birth and die whole. The only difference is we accumulate so much unnecessary energy along the way, energy that holds us down, cramps us, walls us in, fences us with fears and resistance.

Reiki removes this energy. You have the power to bless it and let it go. Every modality helps. Most of all, staying attuned to your wholeness helps the most.

Your higher self and intuition are with you, jumping for joy to help you. You simply need to "ask". Ask until your voice grows raspy; ask until you feel like the most spoiled child on earth. For you are royalty. You had the guts to drop back down into this sphere and try again. Again and again. Oh what an evolved being you are!

What's not to love about you? Spirit lights for everyone!






No comments: