Avoid all fish hooks!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Making Headway

I just posted my ad in Craigslist for a writing session from December to February. To read the call for a writing class, go to http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/crs/247283833.html. Exciting. I am learning that instead of waiting for the opportunity to come to me, I shall go to it. I am excited just thinking about having an online class of people who wish to write from their hearts. The only requirement is to make a small donation here. I think that's fair, a win-win situation. On this Monday, December 11, life looks mighty promising and sweet. Finally, I am listening to my heart, as well. Brenda Ueland writes in "If You Want to Write" to stop doing what you do not wish to do! Revolutionary idea, and I get it. I wish to do this. I wish to do this.

No comments: