Avoid all fish hooks!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hola, como esta?

My tooth hurts and I am trying to cure it with green tea until I can get to the dentist next Friday. I think I'm going to up the appointment to Monday, if possible. It's not too bad, nothing a little Tylenol, Pro-Health mouthwash, Kanka, and green tea (switched to beer or wine if the tea doesn't help) will do to take the edge off.

I've been clutter cleaning my bill and paper basket and came upon a letter from my sponsored child, Evelyn from Ecuador. She has written to me twice now and I haven't replied yet, so tonight as I suck down this tea, I will print as legibly as possible, a letter to this sweet little girl from Guayquil.

What can I tell you about my first week of freedom? Tonight I had to laugh secretly in wondering if I concocted the tooth to go bad right when I am free? Nope, the dang thing was beginning to hurt last week. Just bad timing.

But what I have found this week is that timing within love and overcoming is magnificent. The only thing I have to fear is my mind, wigging out.

So if she has taken the form of my "mouth" I will now tell her to settle down. Everything is alright.

I have been writing for hours at a time. It feels like I stepped into another life. It feels good even when my mouth is on fire.

As long as I have green tea and paper, I'll be alright.

Se despide con carino,

Sheela
the free

No comments: