Avoid all fish hooks!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ventilation

I am appalled. Here I am on a lovely and actually chilly Thursday morning in Brooklyn scanning the Internet news when lo and behold I read that Paris Hilton has been released from jail after three days!

If you knew the hundreds of essays I have read from my low income students discussing their loved ones or themselves being put into jail and enduring it for months, years and coming out to try to make a life, well, I think you'd be as disgusted as I am right now.

Wow.

Money talks

the rest of us walk the bloody line.

What a baby. I say leave her in there for the entire time. It's Super Nanny time. No one wants to go to jail. I sure don't. But should it happen, then bite the bullet. If you are guilty, you are guilty. Paris is guilty.

I'd like to pistol whip whoever made the decision to let her out.

This is a racist, classist World.

I guess the truth is that Paris will have a hell of a time living this down so justice really has been served. If she had stayed in she could have come out with honor, now she only wears designer dishonor.

Fitting.

No comments: