Avoid all fish hooks!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Grilled Sauce

Saturday and the tea candle is lit. I'm going to do a little writing, things are too nutty right now. So I'm going to do what I do best: creative writing.

Got some pork chops tenderizing with a mixture of broccoli, peanuts, mango chutney, and Coca-Cola. This is either going to be a masterpiece or a miserable dish.

Got some Chilean red wine and right after this coffee, may have to have a glass...

It's Saturday.

Going to a barbecue at Eileen's soon in the summer. My mentor finally got to meet my daughters and she loves them already.

I'll make your BBQ next weekend if you want, Eileen.

Time to break bread and raise our glasses to the brilliance of life.

if you do not see it, you are not looking.

Happy 7-7-07.

Love is in the air. Love someone.

Make it you.

No comments: