Avoid all fish hooks!

Monday, July 9, 2007

Hottest Day of the Summer

There is a patch for dementia. Good, but sad that it didn't come before my father's death.

My mother fell down two days ago, but she's okay. I talked to her last night. Can I give her a patch of carnations, the flower she loves? Can I put an invisible strong person around her to catch her every time she falls?

My mother gets so mad at me; it is the root of my writing. I marvel at it, cry, and then write. I try to find her truth and the root of her tears. I know it's not me, not really. I am just a reminder that life is cruel and hard, and yet, shockingly, joyous. Life is that. I want to tell my mother that I love her and I do. I want to love and to be loved back.

For now I only control the giving side of love. So I will. Thanks to Leila for reminding me of this. I look forward to the day she edits my book.

Another interesting new item: Martha's Vineyard Diet. Detox with vegetables and fruits for 21 days. I'm going to try it.

Good thing I'm housebound.

Remember the pork and broccoli dish I made? It wasn't bad. But I have heartburn.

I blame the broccoli.

Peace.

No comments: