Avoid all fish hooks!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Work for IRS is Coming

I can see when 'push comes to shove' why some people - with passion and purpose burning in them - choose safety.

It's scary out here.

I'm recovering from the IRS Eagle Landing and determined MORE THAN EVER to continue.

You can take that to the bank.

But when I thought everything was gone for a good while....and my mother who has helped me more times than either of us cares to admit announced this week that I should consider her financially dead....well, that's a moment. Can you see my blushing cheeks? Well, that is just gut wrenching and all my striving (a new short story came to me last night!) just seems so out of reach and luxurious when there's no money in the till.

Yet, Leila said it best, "keep breathing and stop holding it all in."

What I've done to my girls.

I am continuing and thinking more and more out of the box. This is no time for retreat. I have two strong colts who pick up the mare up when she's buckling.

I cannot stop now.

No comments: