Avoid all fish hooks!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Nash Nailed It

Having so much trouble blogging lately. My heart is heavy. Don't know why...well, let's be real, what I'm trying to do is madness. October is rapidly approaching. I keep saying, "But I have September, a whole month!" Yet still my heart freezes and I lapse into fear and sadness again.

Well get over it, Sheela.

Heard Steve Nash, Point and MVP of the Phoenix Suns on Charlie Rose yesterday. He said that while other players had enormous talent as he admitted he had, yet, what kept him going when others lagged behind, became unfocused, lost their window, what he did was become "unflappable."

I adopted such a word as mine. From now on, I shall be unflappable.

For I am close to the crevice and wondering what to do? I still have major responsibilities and I do enjoy a roof over my head, food on the table, lights and cable on, so this is when the fear overwhelms me and I panic, thinking my talent isn't enough. So today, on Wednesday, August 29, 2007, I become unflappable and continue.

I am my most valuable player, after all.

We all are.

No comments: