Avoid all fish hooks!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Short and Long Stories in the Making

Saw Eileen tonight. I gave her the cruddy wrong directions to Chat n Chew but she made it....looking drained and weary. It is blazingly hot in New York.

Anna, Leila, Eileen and I sat and tried to outtalk each other (okay, Anna and me). But the energy - as always - lifts me to a healthy place where I can fly. Eileen has given me my wings and I am finding ways to glide.

James, my younger brother turned me on to Abraham Hicks (?) and the necessity of 'going with the flow.'

The novel has moved to another dimension. I see how close I come and then rub my eyes and realize I'm so out of range and to apply the tools of the craft.

I am a work in progress. And I am blessed by good people around me. Eileen tells me she misses me at school, and I am humbled. Someone misses me. Me.

I miss you, too. All of you.

Thank heavens, here comes the thunder.

No comments: