Avoid all fish hooks!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Deliver Me


Today we lost Georgie. He died at around 12:30 pm. I went out for a walk unknowing and returned at about 4 and Sarah told me George was gone. If I had stayed at home, I would have gotten the call. But I had to get out and walk. He is Marylynn's husband and Lauren's father. And I feel their pain. I meant to call last night; call on New Year's Day, but I got distracted. Caring is for the living for those who leave are in better hands. I think George is with his parents or whoever he wishes to be with tonight. He is home. Marylynn and Lauren are alone, missing him. I will go tomorrow night and be with Marylynn and her family.

I love you, George. Thank you for being my friend. Tell my father hello. And Milly if you see her. Better yet, take my Daddy fishing along with my Grandpa Powell. The world is sad tonight. You mean something.

No comments: