Avoid all fish hooks!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Go Giants


I am participating more in my dreams. No longer hazy or blurs of images, colors, I'm interacting, witnessing what is around me. Last night Sarah was with me and we were speeding along in a new van and I was stressing that she didn't have insurance, hell, not even a license. We were in a wide open desert space. I kept staring at the mountains, taking note to observe. The roads we took turned to narrow ones, and then there was a black and white dog to my left, but I didn't look back, and then a woman by the side of the road, sleeping. Suddenly we were in a land of travelers and wanderers. Sarah started talking to one man as I panicked, telling her to come on, but she stayed back and I heard him speak on Maya Angelou. I saw the sleeping, no, now she was reading and would later sleep there. My fear was inside. There was none outside. The night before I was with Sarah again and a huge lochness monster type person came up out of lake water and asked me something. His face was deformed badly, but I wasn't afraid until I looked up straight at him and saw fiery red pods falling from the sky. I covered over the infant Sarah was and woke up.

Last night I looked completely around the scenery and now I know I was looking at the make up of my being.

Every morning and night as I read my list of desires I reread a sentence from Marianne Williamson that is this, "Dear God, Enable me to see the situation differently that this area of apparent lack might be healed inside my mind."

Each morning as I awake I realize this is happening. Slow down and witness. Recognize the healing and participate.

Now I'm headed to Marylynn's for the Super Bowl. I have NEVER really been into football, but after sitting with Marylynn for a month of Saturdays as George was in his final days, asleep in their back bedroom, we sat and watched the game, and as staying in the present will do, I found myself engaged in the game, and now the Giants have a chance and well, I've been here in NY for more than ten years, time to root for the Giants.

And eat some hot dogs.

No comments: