Avoid all fish hooks!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sweet Success!



I sat up late into the night listening to the sportscasters about the Giants.

Before the game, I heard these same men diss the Giants. They went for the Patriots.

When I saw the Giants run out on the field, I saw their passion. They were there to win and prove themselves. After the game, they said they knew they were up against a really great team, but they knew they could play the game the way they've played as a team all season.

Play after play told me they were staying in the present moment, not jumping ahead to 'what ifs' and 'how can we do this?'

Their skills were honed. It was their time.

I went home afterwards, thinking on these things.

It's not over till the time clock runs out.

Let's do this.

Dedicated to George Gulbrandsen.

No comments: