Avoid all fish hooks!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer of Beginnings

My tutoring position ended last week. I have been asked back in the fall, however that leaves the summer to endure in the meantime. There was a time I would have felt fearful, but after being with my mother as she crossed over, I promised her I would stop being afraid to live if she could overcome her fear in stepping into the light. Already I've been asked to resume my duties on call in helping an owner of an inn in Park Slope. "Yes," I said. Today I received an email saying I could be a judge for a script competition I had applied for last summer, and this summer there is a place for me. "Yes," I said. And I am taking a web writing course for the year. Already I've been asked to write two articles for Associated Content. "Yes," I said. And I will continue to write, not only articles, but fiction. Go into the imagination, my Self whispers. And I have my workshops.

No fear, mama.

Not here.

No comments: