Avoid all fish hooks!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Winds of March and Madness - MINE

NYC and the area - wide area - was hit by a Nor'easter yesterday and now it's gone, the sun's out, but man, oh man is it cold! To think just a few days ago I was wearing my jean jacket and walking to work. Soon. Spring surely is ready to enter now. I stayed up all last night working on an essay that came to me and when I finished dawn was throwing soft light through the windows of each window. I couldn't sleep and was glad I had used my time wisely. I've been out of sorts since school started, no since one of my classes has become rowdy. Another teacher told me her approach yesterday and I will do it. When they are talking I stop until the room notices. Gawd, I'm sick of teaching. This is not my dharma! I know now that I have said that there is a chance I will walk into that class and have a transcending experience. But I am so over it all. I guess last night I had to tell myself that. You're over it? Then take your action into finding the "hole in the net" and getting through to your "own reality" as Deepak Chopra says.

I have two hours before going into my Saturday class. The energy in there is magnificent. But I will not lie, I am bone tired. I am going to finish two more essays on another project I have and start looking for grant money and a publisher. I will manifest my summer sabbatical and the rest as I will figure and trust as I go along.

No comments: