Avoid all fish hooks!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome Spring! (even if my pic shows a scarf)




Oh so nice to be able to post again! Hello there! It's been a while. My other computer gave up the ghost and this is another iMac my brother gave to me (thank you, James). It was formerly used by my niece so there were things and areas I just couldn't seem to stay connected in and couldn't figure out (nor could my brother) what the parental, if any, controls were, but now I'm back. Downloading Firefox helped greatly. Love Firefox!

So much has happened since I last popped in...I'm still writing, now have a nearly finished play to add to the stack; am getting more and more ideas that stick for the novel and itty bitty short stories are rearing their heads and I'm so thankful! I can't get the idea out of my head for a column but nothing has surfaced yet or bites taken to where I've sent my little guppies, but I like the idea of making a to do list for me every morning and one for the universe and then detaching from the u's list.

Amazing.

Hope all is well with you. Stay healthy.

Stay supple.

Stay strong.

--Dedicated to Ed Schorstein

No comments: