Avoid all fish hooks!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

To Everything

I am writing about my experience with my mother during her last few weeks alive. I've been taking notes, thinking about it, but as Doreen Virtue says, my ego has been protecting me from writing something that I think will fail. Just now I took a nap. I was so sleepy. Haven't been sleeping good at all since the whole event. And once I returned to NYC, I had to make up many hours at my tutoring gig. Thankfully, work is coming in steady, but the mourning process seems silently and unknowingly also to require a lot of energy, so today, I gave in to a nap instead of writing for the hour I promised on my "To Do List."

As I was awaking, feeling so refreshed and good, I heard this song in my head, and I knew my mother, my spirit guides, my true Self was telling me this is how I shall write my tribute/memoir. It is the season to do it, and it must be done in a super sensitive state of love.

And so I turned.


No comments: